Satisfy your cookie cravings with these insanely delicious Orange Crinkle Cookies!
I’m warning you though… these cookies have a habit of disappearing at an alarming rate! Who can resist soft, warm, homemade powdered sugar cookies? I sure can’t! Are you ready to get baking?
Here’s what you’ll need to make these orange burst crinkle cookies…
Orange Crinkle Cookies
Orange Crinkle Cookies
- 15.25 oz (1 box Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar
- Wilton Orange Icing Color
- Beat together Cake Mix, Oil, and Eggs until well combined.
- Add Wilton Orange Icing Color to dough, and mix until thoroughly combined. (Use as much as you need until you reach your desired color)
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, form into small tablespoon size balls.
- Roll each ball in Powdered Sugar until well coated.
- Transfer to cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 7 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from oven, and after a few minutes transfer cookies to cooling racks. Enjoy!
Craving more delicious Cookie Recipes? Get inspired below…
This easy Harvest Party Punch Recipe is such a fun drink to serve at Fall parties and Thanksgiving day feasts! Even better, you’ll only need 3 ingredients for this irresistible sparkling Fall harvest punch recipe!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe, so delicious! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
This Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie in Cast Iron Skillet is soft and chewy with an irresistible crisp crust!
What happens when you combine M&Ms and Chocolate Chip Cookies? Loaded decadent M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies, that’s what!
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
These Dark Chocolate M&M Cookies are so easy to make it’s almost a crime! They’re simple, delicious, and dark chocolate heaven!
Are you ready for a new favorite cookie? This easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe delivers… big time!
This Easy Hershey Cookie Recipe is the perfect way to deal with those late night chocolate cravings, and a must-have at your upcoming parties and cookie exchanges!
These Soft Chocolate Sugar Cookies are so soft & tender with crisp edges, and are packed with rich fudgy flavors!
These delicious Heath Toffee Cake Mix Cookies will disappear as fast as you can make them! They’re so soft and chewy on the inside, with the perfect little crunch of Heath Bits!
These 4 ingredient decadent cookies have a way of disappearing as fast as you can make them!
These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies are so delicious and taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth!
Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
So, have you tried these Orange Crinkle Cookies?
Share with us in the comments below!