This yummy Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread is loaded with spices and full of irresistible pumpkin flavor!
Made with real pumpkin, this delicious bread is perfect for a breakfast on-the-go, dessert, or an after-school snack. Plus… it really couldn’t be any easier to make than this!
Are you ready for the recipe? Here’s what you’ll need…
Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread
Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix 1 box
- 15 ounces Libby's Pure Pumpkin 1 can
- 1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Spray bottom and sides of one 9 x 5 non-stick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly pour mixture into loaf pan, and smooth out on top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer loaf to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Craving more delicious breakfast or dessert recipes? Get Inspired below…
Cake Mix Banana Bread? Yep… you read that right! Made with real bananas, this EASY Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe is the solution for those banana bread cravings!
Cinnamon, Spice and everything nice are about to take your Banana Bread to the next level! This 5 Ingredient Banana Spice Bread Recipe using Cake Mix is not only ridiculously easy to make, it’s pretty much irresistible!
This easy Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe with oatmeal is loaded with delicious cranberries, and is perfectly moist!
What better way to satisfy your pumpkin cravings than with these delicious Pumpkin Crescent Rolls! Every bite is filled with the delicious flavors of Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Spice all wrapped up in a warm yummy crescent roll topped with Powdered Sugar!
These Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits will make even the pickiest of eater’s smile, setting everyone’s day up for success!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy!
On the hunt for another savory Recipe? These easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites are insanely delicious, combing the incredibly yummy flavors of caramel and apple to make the ultimate dessert!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
Tried this Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!