These Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits will make even the pickiest of eater’s smile, setting everyone’s day up for success!
Following is a delicious breakfast recipe and guest post from Holly Clegg with The Healthy Cooking Blog. ENJOY!
It’s back-to-school season, so breakfast needs to be ready fast. This easy 5 ingredient breakfast recipe will make you want to wake up and roll out of bed! These Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits also make excellent afternoon snacks and can be whipped up in just minutes. Best of all, you probably already have these ingredients in your kitchen!
From young to all ages, everyone loves these homemade cinnamon rolls. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are another quick and easy make-ahead breakfast to start your early mornings off right! Remember to keep the ingredients on hand for a fast and tasty breakfast or snack – even the kids will enjoy jumping in to help make them.
Are you ready for the recipe? Let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need…
Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits
- 1 (10-biscuit) can refrigerated biscuits or whole wheat biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- Coat 15x10x1-inch baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hand or rolling pin.
- Spread each biscuit with butter.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top of butter; sprinkle with chopped pecans, if desired.
- Roll up each biscuit like a cigar and form a circle by putting the ends together.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
For more delicious recipes like these Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits, order your copy of Holly Clegg’s KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence Cookbook.
About Holly Clegg:
Holly Clegg is a culinary expert, author, and blogger. Her easy healthy cookbooks, including the trim&TERRIFIC® and Eating Well series, have sold 1.5+ million copies, and she has been featured on The Harry Connick Show, Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, USA Today, Web MD, Huff Post, and several other media outlets for her expertise. In addition, Holly has consulted for Walmart, Teflon, The Coca-Cola Company, and numerous hospitals across the U.S. She is also a columnist and corporate wellness consultant.
Looking for another delicious recipe? Check this out…
This easy Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe with oatmeal is loaded with delicious cranberries, and is perfectly moist!
Tried these Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits?
Share with us in the comments below!