Are you ready for a new favorite cookie? This easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe delivers… big time!
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe couldn’t be easier, either… just 6 quick ingredients, and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix 1 box
- 1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 12 drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 1/4 cup Andes Mint Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add 12 drops Green Food Coloring to dough, and continue mixing until dough is tinted light green.
- Stir in Andes Mint Baking Chips and mini Chocolate Chips and mix by hand until well combined.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, form rounded balls and place on ungreased nonstick Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 7 – 9 mins at 350 degrees, or until done.
- Remove from oven, and after a few minutes transfer cookies to cooling racks. Enjoy!
Craving more delicious Cookie Recipes? Get inspired below…
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe, so delicious! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Infused with crushed candy canes, these cookies have a sweet peppermint crunch and are pretty much irresistible once you start indulging.
These Soft Chocolate Sugar Cookies are so soft & tender with crisp edges, and are packed with rich fudgy flavors!
What happens when you combine M&Ms and Chocolate Chip Cookies? Loaded decadent M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies, that’s what!
Looking for an easy dessert to take to the party? These Orange Crinkle Cookies from cake mix are always the star of the show!
These 4 ingredient decadent cookies have a way of disappearing as fast as you can make them!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!
These Dark Chocolate M&M Cookies are so easy to make it’s almost a crime! They’re simple, delicious, and dark chocolate heaven!
Are you bringing the dessert to the party this year?? Wow your friends and family with this seriously delicious Easy Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Recipe!
These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies are so delicious and taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth!
This Easy Hershey Cookie Recipe is the perfect way to deal with those late night chocolate cravings, and a must-have at your upcoming parties and cookie exchanges!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies!
This Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie in Cast Iron Skillet is soft and chewy with an irresistible crisp crust!
These delicious Heath Toffee Cake Mix Cookies will disappear as fast as you can make them! They’re so soft and chewy on the inside, with the perfect little crunch of Heath Bits!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So, have you tried these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Share with us in the comments below!