Are you ready for a new favorite cookie? This easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe delivers… big time!
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe couldn’t be easier, either… just 6 quick ingredients, and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need…
- How to Earn FREE Grocery Gift Cards!
- How to Earn Free Walmart Gift Cards!
- Easy 5 Ingredient Cookie Recipes!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- ½ cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 12 drops Green Food Coloring
- 1¼ cup Andes Mint Baking Chips
- ½ cup mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add 12 drops Green Food Coloring to dough, and continue mixing until dough is tinted light green.
- Stir in Andes Mint Baking Chips and mini Chocolate Chips and mix by hand until well combined.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, form rounded balls and place on ungreased nonstick Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 7 – 9 mins at 350 degrees, or until done.
- Remove from oven, and after a few minutes transfer cookies to cooling racks. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Recipes? Get inspired below…
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is super easy and crazy delicious! This delicious cookie is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Looking for the cookie that is the ultimate crowd pleaser? These delicious Heath Toffee Cake Mix Cookies will disappear as fast as you can make them! They’re soft and chewy on the inside, with the perfect little crunch of Heath Bits! Heavenly I tell you!
This Easy Hershey Cookie Recipe is the perfect way to deal with those late night chocolate cravings, and a must-have at your upcoming parties and cookie exchanges. Gooey and warm Hershey’s Chocolate is always a good idea!
What happens when you combine M&Ms and Chocolate Chip Cookies? Loaded decadent M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies, that’s what! They’re bright, cheerful, and ridiculously delicious! Plus… the cake mix will make them even quicker to make!
Looking for an easy and deliciously addictive dessert to make for that upcoming birthday party? These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth! Just 5 ingredients, and you’re ready to party!
Chocolate lovers unite! Perfect for parties, filling that cookie jar, packing in school lunches, or just satisfying those late night cookie cravings… these 4 ingredient decadent cookies have a way of disappearing as fast as you can make them!
Who doesn’t love a decadent chocolate cookie? Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies! The combination of rich dark chocolate and gooey caramel is always a good thing! Even better… these cookies are only 4 ingredients!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! I know it sounds crazy, but they have no flour and no butter… and they are still so yummy! With just 4 ingredients, they’re so easy to make!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!