Do you love Snickers as much as I do? If so, you will fall in love with this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe!
What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!
Snickers Cookie Recipe
- 1 pkg. Refrigerated Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (32 oz.)
- 1 Bag of Snickers Unwrapped Bites (8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- When forming cookie dough balls, carefully wrap dough completely around 1 Snickers Bite. The Snickers should no longer be visible, and be completely surrounded by dough.
- Transfer cookie dough balls to nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 12 minutes, or until done.
- Transfer cookies to cooling racks, and ENJOY! Each cookie will have a delicious surprise inside!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Desserts? Get inspired below…
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Who doesn’t love a decadent chocolate cookie? Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies! The combination of rich dark chocolate and gooey caramel is always a good thing! Even better… these cookies are only 4 ingredients!
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is super easy and crazy delicious! This delicious cookie is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Who says you have to wait for ice cream? Now you can enjoy the mint chocolate decadence of your favorite ice cream… in the form of a cookie! Yes, please! This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe couldn’t be easier, either… just 6 quick ingredients, and you’re done!
Looking for an easy and deliciously addictive dessert to make for that upcoming birthday party? These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth! Just 5 ingredients, and you’re ready to party!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! I know it sounds crazy, but they have no flour and no butter… and they are still so yummy! With just 4 ingredients, they’re so easy to make!