Get ready for some outrageous lemon deliciousness when you serve up this Easy Lemonade Cake!
Following is a delicious recipe and guest post from Team Holly with The Healthy Cooking Blog. ENJOY!
Pucker up and get ready for some serious smiles when you make this Easy Lemonade Cake for your family this week! If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Summer dessert, look no further. This luscious lemon cake, with a light lemon flavor, hits the spot!
It’s time to make your decadent lemon cake! Go grab your cake pans, and let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Easy Lemonade Cake Recipe
Easy Lemonade Cake Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind optional 1 cup buttermilk
- Lemonade Frosting recipe follows
- Preheat oven 350°F. Coat two (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until well mixed. Add eggs and egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemonade concentrate and vanilla.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and lemon rind. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Transfer batter into prepared pans. Bake 18-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool layers on wire racks. Ice with Lemonade Frosting (see recipe).
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) box confectioners’ sugar
- 1. In mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese.
- Add lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually add confectioners’ sugar until creamy.
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s Trim and Terrific KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence
Craving more delicious Cake Recipes? Get inspired below…
On the hunt for an easy dessert? This White Chocolate Bundt Cake is ridiculously easy to make and will have everyone coming back for more!
Don’t have much time to make dessert? No need to worry… I’ve got you covered! This Skillet Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake is done and ready to eat in under an hour!
I absolutely love this Easy 3 Ingredient Dump Cake Recipe. All you have to do is dump it in and walk away! How’s that for complicated? 😉 Are you ready for some Lemon Blueberry goodness?
Pucker up and get ready for some serious smiles when you make this 3 Ingredient Lemon Dump Cake Recipe for your family this week! It’s about as easy as desserts can be, and is bursting with lip-smackin’ lemon flavor!
Looking for a quick and easy dump cake recipe? By the time this simple dessert has finished baking, you will have a flavor packed tropical combination of sweet pineapples, tangy cherries, and a buttery crumble cake topping!
This Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! The biggest challenge with this Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe will be resisting the urge to eat the whole thing yourself! Yep… it’s that good!
The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! Are you ready to make some? Go grab your slow cooker and let’s get started!
This tasty Crockpot Raspberry Cobbler Recipe is as easy as can be… and a nice dollop of whip cream or big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream will send it over the top!
Craving something sweet and oh so tasty? This Easy Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe is simple to make and like a little splash of Summer! Fruity, delicious, and total perfection when topped with whip cream or vanilla ice cream!
This Peach Pecan Dump Cake using fresh Peaches and Pecans is so yummy! Each bite is packed with delicious flavors: fresh peaches, cinnamon spice, buttery cake, and the perfect pecan crunch topping!
We all know that dessert doesn’t need to be complicated to be delicious, right? Not only is this Cranberry Apple Dump Cake so easy to make, it tastes amazing! Add a little vanilla ice cream and it will disappear before your eyes!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So have you tried this Easy Lemonade Cake Recipe yet?
Share with us in the comments below!