Why make dessert complicated? This Easy Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe has just 3 ingredients, and delivers some serious flavor!
Fruity, delicious, and total perfection when topped with whip cream or vanilla ice cream!
It’s just 3 ingredients, too! Here’s what you’ll need…
Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe
Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix 1 box
- 42 ounces Blackberry Pie Filling two 21 oz. cans
- 1/2 cup Butter 8 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of glass or ceramic 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Dump cans of Blackberry Pie Filling into bottom of baking dish, and spread evenly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry Vanilla Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (break up large chunks into small crumbles using a spoon)
- Pour butter/cake crumble mixture over the Blackberry Pie Filling layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until sides are hot and bubbly.
- Serve up with some Whip Cream or a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Dessert Recipes? Get inspired below…
This tasty Crockpot Raspberry Cobbler Recipe is as easy as can be… and a nice dollop of whip cream or big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream will send it over the top!
Don’t have time for long and complex recipes? I don’t either! That’s why I absolutely love this Easy 3 Ingredient Dump Cake Recipe. All you have to do is dump it in and walk away! How’s that for complicated? 😉 Are you ready for some Lemon Blueberry goodness?
Looking for a quick and easy dump cake recipe? By the time this simple dessert has finished baking, you will have a flavor packed tropical combination of sweet pineapples, tangy cherries, and a buttery crumble cake topping!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy!
This Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! The biggest challenge with this Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe will be resisting the urge to eat the whole thing yourself! Yep… it’s that good!
Pucker up and get ready for some serious smiles when you make this 3 Ingredient Lemon Dump Cake Recipe for your family this week! It’s about as easy as desserts can be, and is bursting with lip-smackin’ lemon flavor!
Don’t have much time to make dessert? No need to worry… I’ve got you covered! This Skillet Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake is done and ready to eat in under an hour!
We all know that dessert doesn’t need to be complicated to be delicious, right? Not only is this Cranberry Apple Dump Cake so easy to make, it tastes amazing! Add a little vanilla ice cream and it will disappear before your eyes!
This Peach Pecan Dump Cake using fresh Peaches and Pecans is so yummy! Each bite is packed with delicious flavors: fresh peaches, cinnamon spice, buttery cake, and the perfect pecan crunch topping!
Tried this Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!