Get ready for some outrageous lemon deliciousness when you serve up this Easy Lemon Dump Cake Recipe!
It’s about as easy as desserts can be, and is bursting with lip-smackin’ lemon flavor! Here’s what you’ll need…
- How to Earn FREE Grocery Gift Cards!
- How to Earn Free Walmart Gift Cards!
- Easy 5 Ingredient Cookie Recipes!
Lemon Dump Cake
Lemon Dump Cake Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Super Moist Lemon Cake Mix 1 box
- 42 ounces Lemon Creme Pie Filling two 21 oz. cans
- 1/2 cup Butter 8 tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of glass or ceramic 9x13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Dump cans of Lemon Creme Pie Filling into bottom of baking dish, and spread evenly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry Lemon Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (break up large chunks into small crumbles using a spoon)
- Pour butter/cake crumble mixture over the Lemon Creme Pie Filling layer in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Serve up with some Whip Cream or a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Dessert Recipes? Get inspired below…
Don’t have time for long and complex recipes? I don’t either! That’s why I absolutely love this Easy 3 Ingredient Dump Cake Recipe. All you have to do is dump it in and walk away! How’s that for complicated? 😉 Are you ready for some Lemon Blueberry goodness?
Looking for a quick and easy dump cake recipe? By the time this simple dessert has finished baking, you will have a flavor packed tropical combination of sweet pineapples, tangy cherries, and a buttery crumble cake topping!
This tasty Crockpot Raspberry Cobbler Recipe is as easy as can be… and a nice dollop of whip cream or big scoop of vanilla bean ice cream will send it over the top!
Don’t have much time to make dessert? No need to worry… I’ve got you covered! This Skillet Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake is done and ready to eat in under an hour!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy!
This Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe is one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! The biggest challenge with this Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake Recipe will be resisting the urge to eat the whole thing yourself! Yep… it’s that good!
We all know that dessert doesn’t need to be complicated to be delicious, right? Not only is this Cranberry Apple Dump Cake so easy to make, it tastes amazing! Add a little vanilla ice cream and it will disappear before your eyes!
Craving something sweet and oh so tasty? This Easy Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe is simple to make and like a little splash of Summer! Fruity, delicious, and total perfection when topped with whip cream or vanilla ice cream!
This Peach Pecan Dump Cake using fresh Peaches and Pecans is so yummy! Each bite is packed with delicious flavors: fresh peaches, cinnamon spice, buttery cake, and the perfect pecan crunch topping!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet! Are you ready for the recipe?
Are you craving a seriously delicious lemon pastry? This heavenly mouthwatering 3-Ingredient Lemon Crescent will have you coming back for more! It’s creamy lemon filling wrapped up in a crescent and covered in powdered sugar… you just can’t go wrong! You’ll absolutely love this Easy Lemon Crescent Rolls Recipe!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
Tried this Lemon Dump Cake Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!