These Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs couldn’t be easier to make, and the grape jelly sauce is simply irresistible!
On the hunt for an easy appetizer that everyone will absolutely love? The flavor combination of sweet grape jelly with savory chili sauce is a match made in heaven! These are always a crowd favorite so don’t be surprised when they disappear before halftime!
Are you ready for the recipe? Let’s make some meatballs! Here’s what you’ll need…
Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- 26 ounces Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 12 ounces Heinz Chili Sauce 1 bottle
- 18 ounces Welch’s Concord Grape Jelly 1 jar
- Add 1 bottle Heinz Chili Sauce and 1 jar Welch’s Concord Grape Jelly to medium mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Pour 1/2 of sauce mixture into the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Add Meatballs to the remaining sauce in the bowl, and stir well to coat Meatballs.
- Then, transfer Meatballs to Instant Pot, keeping them away from the Instant Pot’s edges to avoid burning while cooking.
- Select “Pressure Cook” and change cook time to 12 minutes.
- Then, change cooking Pressure Level to Low.
- Preheating will begin 10 seconds after settings are selected.
- Once Meatballs are done, Quick Release pressure prior to removing lid.
- Allow Meatballs to cool for 5 minutes with lid off. Stir, then serve!
Craving more delicious Appetizer Recipes? Get inspired below…
These easy smokies are the perfect solution for an easy game day appetizer, and are always met with rave reviews! Talk about a win, win!
So, are you looking for a delicious appetizer? These BBQ Coke Little Smokies are so delicious!
Does it get any easier? This Instant Pot Chicken Wings Recipe is just 3 ingredients, delicious, and done so FAST!
These flavor-packed Crockpot BBQ Coke Meatballs are perfect for any occasion! The tasty blend of sweet Coca Cola and your favorite savory Barbecue Sauce send these tasty little meatballs over the top!
What happens when you combine the delicious flavors of lime, chiles, black beans, corn, garlic, tomatoes, and onions? Caviar… cowboy style, that’s what!
Need a family-approved weeknight dinner or a party appetizer in a hurry? This so easy-to-make Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs Recipe takes just 3 ingredients and is always a hit!
This Instant Pot Italian Meatballs Recipe will add the most delicious meatballs to your pasta night! Not only are these Instant Pot Italian Meatballs delicious with your pasta, they’re also also fabulous served up on a hoagie roll as a meatball sub!
Planning a party or just looking for the ultimate appetizer? You’ve just found it because these Cranberry Kielbasa Bites will disappear before your eyes! Grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!
These 3 Ingredient Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and savory! So delicious and Always the hit of the party!
Are you looking for the perfect, versatile dip for your next football party or tailgating spread? This Horseradish Dipping Sauce Recipe is so easy to make and even easier to devour!
Every great party begins with great food! So, get your next gathering kicked off with a delicious bang when you serve these easy and delicious Party Appetizers for a Crowd!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So, have you tried these Instant Pot Grape Jelly Meatballs?
Share with us in the comments below!