These ridiculously easy Crockpot BBQ Coke Meatballs are always the hit of the party! Just 3 ingredients!
Are you ready for the recipe? Go grab your Slow Cooker and these 3 ingredients…
Crockpot BBQ Coke Meatballs
Crockpot BBQ Coke Meatballs Recipe
- 26 ounces Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 18 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce 1 bottle
- 6 ounces Coca Cola
- Add 18 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce and 6 ounces Coca Cola to medium mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Place frozen Meatballs in 5-6 Quart Slow Cooker, then cover Meatballs with BBQ Coke mixture from the medium mixing bowl.
- Place lid on your Slow Cooker and heat Meatballs on Low for 4 hours or High for 2 hours, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Once done, set your Slow Cooker to the ‘WARM’ setting. Enjoy right away, or enjoy your Meatballs slowly during your Football Game or Party!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Appetizer Recipes? Get inspired below…
These 3 Ingredient Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and savory! Always the hit of the party!
Need a family-approved weeknight dinner or a party appetizer in a hurry? This easy-to-make Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs Recipe takes just 3 ingredients and is always a hit!
This easy Pressure Cooker Italian Meatballs Recipe will add the most delicious meatballs to pasta night! Not only are these Instant Pot Italian Meatballs delicious with your pasta, they’re also also fabulous served up on a hoagie roll as a meatball sub!
Are you looking for a delicious appetizer that will have everyone coming back for seconds? Not only are these BBQ Coke Little Smokies beyond delicious, but did I mention that they are only 3 ingredients?
Planning a party or just looking for the ultimate appetizer? These Cranberry Kielbasa Bites will disappear before your eyes! Are you ready to make this crazy easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipe? Go grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!
Whether you’re planning a party and need an Appetizer, need a side for Taco Tuesday, or just have a snack attack coming on… this heavenly Cowboy Caviar Recipe is for you!
Are you looking for the perfect, versatile dip for your next football party or tailgating spread? This Horseradish Dipping Sauce Recipe is so easy to make and even easier to devour!
Every great party begins with great food! Get your next gathering kicked off with a delicious bang when you serve these easy and delicious Party Appetizers for a Crowd!
Here you’ll find even more Simple Slow Cooker Dinners for Busy Nights, Delicious Crock Pot Desserts, Easy Appetizers, and Crowd-Pleasing Party Drinks!
Crockpot Recipes are perfect for your next RV trip! When you’re ready to plan your next vacation, be sure to check out RVshare.com to find the perfect RV rental!
Tried this Crockpot BBQ Coke Meatballs Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!