Looking for the perfect Christmas treat? This Chocolate Peppermint Fudge topped with crunchy candy cane bits is so easy to make!
On the hunt for some festive Christmas dessert ideas? This easy microwave fudge with condensed milk is one of my favorite holiday desserts for a crowd! It comes out super smooth, creamy and absolutely delicious!
Trust me… this easy fudge will become a holiday favorite! It makes a great gift for neighbors and is the perfect dessert for any holiday party!
Even better, you’ll only need 4 ingredients to make this Chocolate Peppermint Fudge! Here’s what you’ll do…
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- 3 Cups Nestlé Dark Chocolate Chips about 1 3/4 bags
- ½ cup chopped Candy Canes
- 1.5 teaspoons Peppermint Extract
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- Line 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with foil, then spray foil with Non Stick Cooking Spray. (allow a little extra foil on the sides, so the fudge can be easily be lifted out later)
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then give it a quick stir.
- Microwave for an additional 20 seconds, and stir until melted. (Or microwave for an additional 20 seconds if you need)
- Quickly stir in Peppermint Extract.
- Then immediately transfer to foil lined baking dish and spread out evenly (the fudge sets fast here, so you'll need to work quickl- you can even use your hands to smooth it out if that's easier.
- Sprinkle top of chocolate mixture in pan evenly with chopped candy canes.
- Transfer to refrigerator, and chill for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut into 1 inch squares, and ENJOY!
Craving more delicious Christmas Recipes? Get Inspired below…
Infused with crushed candy canes, these cookies have a sweet peppermint crunch and are pretty much irresistible once you start indulging!
Are you bringing the dessert to the party this year? Wow your friends and family with this seriously delicious Easy Christmas Cake Mix Cookie Recipe!
No party is complete without a fabulous punch, right? This easy Green Punch Recipe is perfect for just about any occasion… serve it on Christmas as a festive Grinch Punch, or serve it on Game Day for green team colors!
Who can resist a sparkling punch infused with strawberries and ice cream? I sure can’t! It’s the perfect addition to your Christmas Party Menu!
These Soft Chocolate Sugar Cookies have a soft & tender center, crisp edges, and are packed with rich fudgy flavors! Even better, you’ll only need 4 ingredients!
Who says you have to wait for ice cream? Now you can enjoy the mint chocolate decadence of your favorite ice cream… in the form of a cookie! Yes, please!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like these Lemon Cake Mix Cookies! They’re so easy to make and are the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
The biggest challenge with this Cherry Cheesecake Dump Cake will be resisting the urge to eat the whole thing yourself! Yep… it’s that good!
This Banana Spice Bread using cake mix is not only ridiculously easy to make, it’s pretty much irresistible! Just 5 ingredients and you’re done!
Are you looking for a delicious way to warm up on a chilly day? Skip the Hot Chocolate tonight and try this delicious Hot Vanilla instead!
This 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge with condensed milk is so simple to make with a milk chocolate layer, and tasty little Reese’s Pieces!
Surprise your friends and family with the ultimate treat! This Easy Heath Toffee Fudge Recipe is easy and absolutely delicious!
This Butterfinger Fudge is ridiculously easy to make, and will take your fudge fantasies soaring to new levels! It only takes about 10 minutes to make, too… so bonus points for another EASY dessert!
So, have you tried this Chocolate Peppermint Fudge?
Share with us in the comments below!