This irresistible bread is loaded with mini chocolate chips and full of banana flavor!
Do you have some ripe bananas? Don’t throw them out! They may not be something you want to snack on, but they’re perfect for making a moist, delicious cake mix chocolate chip banana bread.
Made with real bananas, this is an excellent breakfast bread to go with your morning coffee. Every bite is pure heaven, everyone you serve it to will have a hard time stopping at just one slice! Plus… it really couldn’t be any easier to make than this!
Are you ready for the recipe? Here’s what you’ll need…
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix 1 box
- 1 1/2 cups very ripe Mashed Bananas
- 1 cup Mini Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, mash peeled Bananas until gooey.
- Add powdered Cake Mix, Vanilla, Eggs, and Oil into Banana mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Then, stir in chocolate chips. (Reserve 1/4 cup)
- Spray bottom and sides of two 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Cooking Spray.
- Evenly pour mixture into 2 loaf pans.
- Split your remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips in half, and sprinkle evenly on top of the mixture in each loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pans for 5 minutes, then transfer loaves to wire racks to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Craving more yummy homemade treats? Get inspired below…
This yummy Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is loaded with spices and full of irresistible pumpkin flavor!
This easy Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe with oatmeal is loaded with delicious cranberries, and is perfectly moist!
These easy 5 ingredient cinnamon rolls will make you want to wake up and roll out of bed!
This EASY Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread is packed full of pumpkin flavor!
Cake Mix Banana Bread? Yep… you read that right! Made with real bananas, this EASY Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe is the solution for those banana bread cravings!
Cinnamon, Spice and everything nice are about to take your Banana Bread to the next level! This 5 Ingredient Banana Spice Bread Recipe using Cake Mix is not only ridiculously easy to make, it’s pretty much irresistible!
What better way to satisfy your pumpkin cravings than with these delicious Pumpkin Crescent Rolls! Every bite is filled with the delicious flavors of Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Spice all wrapped up in a warm yummy crescent roll topped with Powdered Sugar!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy!
On the hunt for another savory Recipe? These easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites are insanely delicious, combing the incredibly yummy flavors of caramel and apple to make the ultimate dessert!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So, have you tried this Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!