This Instant Pot Chili Recipe is the perfect dinner for those busy weeknights! So easy, and you’ll only need one pot!
Looking for a quick and easy Instant Pot Chili? You’ll love warming up this Fall with this savory Instant Pot Chili Recipe! Just brown the beef in your pressure cooker, dump in the ingredients, pressure cook, and you’re done! It’s really that easy! There’s no need to dirty up all your dishes… and a delicious dinner will be done in no time.
This easy recipe makes a big batch, so you’ll have leftovers for later in the week, too. A big protein-packed bowl is one easy way to satisfy hunger!
It’s simple enough to make as a weeknight meal, and perfect for game day.
Are you ready for this easy tasty chili recipe? Here’s what you’ll need…
Instant Pot Chili Recipe
Instant Pot Chili Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 30 ounces Black Beans drained and rinsed (two 15 oz. cans)
- 15 ounces Pinto Beans drained and rinsed
- 15.25 ounces Dark Red Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 30 ounces Tomato Sauce two 15 oz. cans
- 20 ounces Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies 10 oz. per can
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne
- In small bowl, combine Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Salt, Pepper, Cumin, and Cayenne.
- Place Ground Beef in Instant Pot, set to Saute and brown for 7 minutes.
- Once beef is browned, cancel Saute setting.
- Add seasonings from small bowl to Instant Pot and stir until well combined.
- Then add beans.
- Now make a crater in the middle of your mixture, making sure some of the mixture is still covering the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Pour the Tomato Sauce into the crater, and then add Ro-tel diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies in center, keeping the tomato chunks in the center and away from the sides of the Instant Pot. Do NOT stir into mixture.
- Place lid on pot and select Pressure Cook, High Pressure and change cook time to 8 minutes.
- Preheat will begin 10 seconds after settings have been selected.
- Once cook time has completed, quick release pressure before removing lid. (a gradual quick release will result in less mess)
- Allow chili to cool for 5 minutes, then stir before serving into bowls.
- Top with grated Cheddar Cheese and chopped Green Onions. Enjoy!
Craving more delicious Dinner Recipes? Get inspired below…
Wondering how to make quick and easy One Pot Chili? Just dump the ingredients into your pot, heat it up, and you’re done! It’s really that easy!
Wondering how to make white bean chicken chili? This easy One Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe is loaded with delicious, savory flavors and will warm you to the toes! A big protein-packed bowl is one easy way to satisfy hunger!
Are you running short on time but still want to enjoy a delicious dinner? Instant Pot Goulash to the rescue! It’s the ultimate comfort food that’s perfect for those busy weeknights, done and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes! How nice is that?!
Looking for a quick and easy Crockpot dinner this week? Satisfy your homestyle comfort food cravings with these tender and juicy country smothered pork chops! This delicious Slow Cooker meal will fast become a family favorite!
Have you ever found the idea of cooking a whole chicken just a wee bit daunting? No need to worry… cooking a whole chicken in your slow cooker is actually ridiculously simple with this Easy Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe! Just 5 Ingredients and so delicious!
Looking for an easy dinner recipe that your whole family will love? This yummy Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe is way better than takeout! This easy diner is seriously easy to make. Just dump the ingredients into a crockpot, close the lid, and walk away!
Are you wondering how to make pork chops in the Crockpot? The flavor-packed ranchdressing and cream of chicken soup adds amazing flavor to this Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe. With just 4 ingredients, this slow cooker pork chops recipe is the perfect option for a quick and easy dinner!
This yummy Slow Cooker Italian Herb Chicken Recipe is a the perfect quick prep weeknight dinner option! The combination of onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and melted mozzarella cheese makes this chicken Slow Cooker Recipe pretty much irresistible!
Simplify your weeknight dinners with this savory Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe! The delicious combination of exotic Greek flavors with olives and feta cheese will be a family favorite.
These Easy Chicken Quesadillas are so yummy! Seriously… nothing is more satisfying after a long busy day than biting into a cheesy Quesadilla filled to overflowing with chicken, onions, and chiles.
It’s time to give your Crescent Rolls a serious makeover! That’s right… with just a few delicious ingredients, you can create the perfect side for your Italian dinner this week. This Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rollsrecipe couldn’t be easier and the result is pure deliciousness!
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe will revolutionize your weeknight dinner menu!You just can’t go wrong with the delicious flavors of Barbecue, Coke, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese! Go grab your Slow Cooker, and let’s get to it!
What happens when you take your favorite drink, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and a Crock Pot? An over-the-top delicious meal… that happens to be crazy easy, that’s what! This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So, have you tried this Instant Pot Chili Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!