This yummy Cake Mix Lemon Bread Recipe is loaded with irresistible lemon flavor!
Cake Mix Lemon Bread? Yep… you read that right! Made with real lemon juice, this EASY Cake Mix Lemon Bread Recipe is the solution for those lemon bread cravings!
With just a couple simple ingredients, this old fashioned lemon bread is perfect for a breakfast on-the-go, dessert, or an afternoon snack. Plus… it really couldn’t be any easier to make than this!
Are you ready for the recipe? Here’s what you’ll need…
Cake Mix Lemon Bread Recipe
Cake Mix Lemon Bread Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Lemon Cake Mix 1 box
- 4.3 ounces Jell-o Cook & Serve Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
- Optional: 2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, add powdered Cake Mix, Pudding Mix, Lemon Juice, Eggs, and Oil, and stir until well combined.
- Spray bottom and sides of an 8×4 or 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Nonstick Cooking Spray. Evenly pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer loaf to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar, slice, and Enjoy!
Craving more delicious desserts like this Lemon Loaf Recipe? Get Inspired below…
Cake Mix Banana Bread? Yep… you read that right! Made with real bananas, this EASY Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe is the solution for those banana bread cravings!
Cinnamon, Spice and everything nice are about to take your Banana Bread to the next level! This 5 Ingredient Banana Spice Bread Recipe using Cake Mix is not only ridiculously easy to make, it’s pretty much irresistible!
This Pumpkin Bread is moist, perfectly spiced, and is packed full of pumpkin flavor! Trust me… it disappears fast!
This easy Cranberry Nut Bread Recipe with oatmeal is loaded with delicious cranberries, and is perfectly moist!
Are you craving a seriously delicious lemon pastry? This heavenly mouthwatering 3-Ingredient Lemon Crescent will have you coming back for more! It’s creamy lemon filling wrapped up in a crescent and covered in powdered sugar… you just can’t go wrong!
These Easy Cinnamon Rolls From Canned Biscuits will make even the pickiest of eater’s smile, setting everyone’s day up for success!
Pucker up and get ready for some serious smiles when you make this 3 Ingredient Lemon Dump Cake Recipe for your family this week! It’s about as easy as desserts can be, and is bursting with lip-smackin’ lemon flavor!
On the hunt for another savory Recipe? These easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites are insanely delicious, combing the incredibly yummy flavors of caramel and apple to make the ultimate dessert!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So, tried this Cake Mix Lemon Bread Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!