Who knew making slime was so EASY?!?? You’ll love this DIY trick for How to Make Fluffy Slime With Shaving Cream!
Are you looking for an epic project your kids will love? This fluffy slime is so fun to play with and will provide hours of entertainment! It’s light, fluffy, and so fun to squish and stretch!
The best part about making your own DIY slime is that it’s super easy to make and much cheaper than buying a pre-made kit from the store! You’ll just need a few ingredients from around the house to make this DIY Slime Recipe… like glue, contact solution, shaving cream, and baking soda!
So are you ready to make your own? Here’s How to Make Fluffy Slime With Shaving Cream…
How to Make Fluffy Slime With Shaving Cream
What You’ll Need:
- 4 Ounces Elmer’s White School Glue
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Contact Solution (must contain boric acid and sodium borate)
- 3 cups Barbasol Shaving Cream
- 20 drops Blue Food Coloring
- 4 – 5 tsp. Silver Glitter
What You’ll Do:
- Squeeze entire contents of your Glue into large plastic bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda to glue, and stir well.
- Then add 3 cups Shaving Cream and stir again.
- Add Food Coloring and Glitter, stir, and keep adding until you reach your desired color.
- Finally, add Contact Solution and stir until fluffy Slime forms, and everything is well combined.
- Slime can be stored in a ziplock bag in your refrigerator for several days. Have fun!
So wasn’t that easy? Making your own DIY slime isn’t that hard at all! For a little bit of effort your kids will get hours of entertainment, so give it a try this week!
Looking for more fun DIY ideas? Get inspired below…
This DIY silly putty is just like the real thing, it stretches without breaking, yet can be “snapped off” cleanly.
Skip those smells with just a few sprays of this easy copycat DIY Lavender Poo Pourri Recipe!
Just a few sprays of this easy Orange Citrus Poo Pourri Recipe will neutralize bathroom smells wherever you are!
Orange Peel Candles? Yes, it’s true! It’s the perfect DIY trick when you’re out of candles! So, if the power ever goes out and you’re low on candles, this DIY Orange Peel Candle is the perfect solution.
So, are grocery bags taking over your kitchen? Take control of the clutter with this easy DIY Grocery Bag Dispenser! This Grocery Bag Dispenser is perfect for use in the kitchen, around the house, on a road trip, camping, and even in your RV. Above all, prepare to have your life simplified!
So do you need a simple way to crank up the volume on your phone? This DIY Phone Speaker will amplify your phone speakers for a more enjoyable experience when listening to your favorite songs. It will also help you to not sleep through your alarm in the the morning!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
So have you tried this trick for How to Make Fluffy Slime With Shaving Cream yet?
Share with us in the comments below!