These Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and savory! Always the hit of the party!
Looking for an EASY Appetizer for your next Party, Shower, Game Day, or Holiday get together? This 3 Ingredient flavor-packed Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe is perfect for any occasion! Seriously… they’re always the hit of every party!
Go grab your Slow Cooker! Here’s what you’ll need…
Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs (approx. 26 oz.)
- 1 bottle Heinz Chili Sauce (12 oz.)
- 1 Jar Welch's Concord Grape Jelly (18 oz.)
- Add 1 bottle Heinz Chili Sauce and 1 jar Welch's Concord Grape Jelly to medium mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Place frozen Meatballs in 5-6 Quart Slow Cooker, covering Meatballs with mixture from the medium mixing bowl.
- Place lid on your Slow Cooker and heat Meatball mixture on Low for 4 hours or High for 2 hours, or until done. Stir mixture occasionally.
- Once done, set your Slow Cooker to the ‘WARM’ setting. Enjoy right away, or enjoy your meatballs slowly during your Football Game or Party.
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Dinner Recipes? Get inspired below…
Are you looking for a delicious appetizer that will have everyone coming back for seconds? Not only are these BBQ Coke Little Smokies beyond delicious, but did I mention that they are only 3 ingredients?
Who doesn’t love a wallet full of gift cards… and they’re even better when they’re FREE! Check out these Easy Ways to Earn Free Grocery Gift Cards!
Planning a party or just looking for the ultimate appetizer? These Cranberry Kielbasa Bites will disappear before your eyes! Are you ready to make this crazy easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipe? Go grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy!
This Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe is the perfect beverage to serve this holiday season at your Fall Parties and Christmas celebrations, and will instantly become a family favorite! Just dump 5 easy ingredients into your Crock Pot and you’re done!
Here you’ll find even more Simple Slow Cooker Dinners for Busy Nights, Delicious Crock Pot Desserts, Easy Appetizers, and Crowd-Pleasing Party Drinks!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…