Are you looking for an easy hack to get your fire started quick and easy? This DIY Easy Fire Starter is just the thing!
Do you ever have a hard time trying to start a fire from scratch? This Easy Fire Starter makes starting a fire a breeze! The combination of dryer lint and wax in these homemade fire starters are the perfect way to get your fire going quickly! They’re also one of the Best Camping Gear essentials to pack for your next trip!
Are you ready to make your own DIY Easy Fire Starters? Here’s what you’ll do…
Easy Fire Starter
Easy Fire Starters – Supplies Needed:
- 1 empty Cardboard Egg Carton (1 dozen sized)
- 12 dense round balls of Dryer Lint
- 1 cup Natural Soy Wax Flakes
- Microwave safe Glass Measuring Cup
- Start with a clean, dry, empty cardboard egg carton.
- Place 1 ball of dryer lint into each empty portion of egg carton.
- Transfer 1 cup Soy Wax Flakes into a microwave safe glass measuring cup.
- Microwave wax for 1 minute and stir. Keep microwaving and stirring in 30 second increments until wax is fully melted.
- Carefully pour melted wax evenly over each ball of dryer lint in your egg carton.
- Set egg carton aside and let wax harden overnight.
- After wax has hardened, cut egg carton into 3 sections of 4. (See Photo Above)
- You’re done! Just grab one of the fire starters the next time you need to make a fire. Wasn’t that easy?
Looking for more fun DIY Ideas? Get inspired below…
You can never predict those nights when the power will go out, but you’ll love having this Altoid Tin Candle on hand! It’s the ultimate compact survival essential for those unexpected emergency situations!
Do you have your Homemade Survival Kit ready?? Nobody ever plans to be in a survival situation, but when the unexpected actually happens, you’ll give yourself a little pat on the back and thank yourself for planning ahead! These kits are great to take Camping, too.
Did you know Altoid Tins also made great little survival kits? These Mini Survival Kits are quick and simple to make, and the perfect addition to your hiking backpack, camping gear, or your car’s glovebox.
Looking for some creative and sneaky ideas for fun places to hide your jewelry, money, or other valuables? Check out these 14 Clever Money Hiding Tricks!
Planning an outdoor adventure or just looking for some fun new gear for your next camping trip? These 11 Best Camping Gear and Gadgets are some of my absolute favorite things to have on hand when camping!
Heading out of town or just looking for some simple ways to make your home more secure? Check out these clever DIY Home Security Tricks!
Have you ever forgotten to shut the garage door, lock the doors, or turn the coffee maker off? So have I! Thankfully, there are so many benefits of the new Smart Home Technology Trends… like helping us out when we forget a thing or two!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…
Share with us in the comments below!