Are you looking for an easy hack to get your fire started quick and easy? This DIY Easy Fire Starter is just the thing!
Are you ready to make your own DIY Easy Fire Starters? Here’s what you’ll do…
Easy Fire Starter
Easy Fire Starters – Supplies Needed:
- 1 empty Cardboard Egg Carton (1 dozen sized)
- 12 dense round balls of Dryer Lint
- 1 cup Natural Soy Wax Flakes
- Microwave safe Glass Measuring Cup
- Start with a clean, dry, empty cardboard egg carton.
- Place 1 ball of dryer lint into each empty portion of egg carton.
- Transfer 1 cup Soy Wax Flakes into a microwave safe glass measuring cup.
- Microwave wax for 1 minute and stir. Keep microwaving and stirring in 30 second increments until wax is fully melted.
- Carefully pour melted wax evenly over each ball of dryer lint in your egg carton.
- Set egg carton aside and let wax harden overnight.
- After wax has hardened, cut egg carton into 3 sections of 4. (See Photo Above)
- You’re done! Just grab one of the fire starters the next time you need to make a fire. Wasn’t that easy?
Looking for more fun DIY Ideas? Get inspired below…
Orange Peel Candles? Yes, it’s true! This little orange peel candle experiment works like a charm! It’s the perfect DIY trick when you’re out of candles! If the power ever goes out and you’re low on candles, this DIY Orange Peel Candle is the perfect solution.
From making DIY candles from oranges to prepping your overall survival kit and emergency water and food supplies, get yourself prepared with these brilliant hurricane prep ideas and tips!
You can never predict those nights when the power will go out, but you’ll love having this Altoid Tin Candle on hand! It’s the ultimate compact survival essential for those unexpected emergency situations!
This clever repurposing trick creates a soft light that’s perfect for reading, playing a game of Scrabble or cards at the campsite, or illuminating the inside of your tent. How cool is that?!
Do you have your Homemade Survival Kit ready?? Nobody ever plans to be in a survival situation, but when the unexpected actually happens, you’ll give yourself a little pat on the back and thank yourself for planning ahead! These kits are great to take Camping, too.
Are you ready to get back out in your garden? Or are you looking to start a DIY project? Stretch your budget this month with these clever tricks for how to shop at Home Depot for free!
Do you want an easier way to grab some paper towels when you’re in the Garage, in your Dorm Room, or at the Campground? This inexpensive DIY Paper Towel Holder Hanger trick is thrifty, quick to make, and works like a charm!
Heading out to the woods soon? Camping is always an adventure… and these 29 Best Camping Gear Tips and Easy Hacks are some of my favorite things to do and have on hand when camping!
Did you know Altoid Tins also made great little survival kits? These Mini Survival Kits are quick and simple to make, and the perfect addition to your hiking backpack, camping gear, or your car’s glovebox.
Looking for some creative and sneaky ideas for fun places to hide your jewelry, money, or other valuables? Check out these 19 Clever Money Hiding Tricks!
Heading out of town or just looking for some simple ways to make your home more secure? Check out these clever DIY Home Security Tricks!
Skip those smells with just a few sprays of this easy copycat DIY Lavender Poo Pourri Recipe!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…
Got an Easy DIY Camping Tip or Hack?
Share with us in the comments below!