Are you looking for an easy hack to get your fire started quick and easy? This DIY Easy Fire Starter is just the thing!
Do you ever have a hard time trying to start a fire from scratch? This Easy Fire Starter makes starting a fire a breeze! The combination of dryer lint and wax in these homemade fire starters are the perfect way to get your fire going quickly! They’re also one of the Best Camping Gear essentials to pack for your next trip!
Are you ready to make your own DIY Easy Fire Starters? Here’s what you’ll do…
Easy Fire Starter
Easy Fire Starters – Supplies Needed:
- 1 empty Cardboard Egg Carton (1 dozen sized)
- 12 dense round balls of Dryer Lint
- 1 cup Natural Soy Wax Flakes
- Microwave safe Glass Measuring Cup
- Start with a clean, dry, empty cardboard egg carton.
- Place 1 ball of dryer lint into each empty portion of egg carton.
- Transfer 1 cup Soy Wax Flakes into a microwave safe glass measuring cup.
- Microwave wax for 1 minute and stir. Keep microwaving and stirring in 30 second increments until wax is fully melted.
- Carefully pour melted wax evenly over each ball of dryer lint in your egg carton.
- Set egg carton aside and let wax harden overnight.
- After wax has hardened, cut egg carton into 3 sections of 4. (See Photo Above)
- You’re done! Just grab one of the fire starters the next time you need to make a fire. Wasn’t that easy?
Looking for more fun DIY Ideas? Get inspired below…
Orange Peel Candles? Yes, it’s true! This little orange peel candle experiment works like a charm! It’s the perfect DIY trick when you’re out of candles! If the power ever goes out and you’re low on candles, this DIY Orange Peel Candle is the perfect solution.
You can never predict those nights when the power will go out, but you’ll love having this Altoid Tin Candle on hand! It’s the ultimate compact survival essential for those unexpected emergency situations!
Do you have your Homemade Survival Kit ready?? Nobody ever plans to be in a survival situation, but when the unexpected actually happens, you’ll give yourself a little pat on the back and thank yourself for planning ahead! These kits are great to take Camping, too.
Do you want an easier way to grab some paper towels when you’re in the Garage, in your Dorm Room, or at the Campground? This inexpensive DIY Paper Towel Holder Hanger trick is thrifty, quick to make, and works like a charm!
Heading out to the woods soon? Camping is always an adventure… and these 29 Best Camping Gear Tips and Easy Hacks are some of my favorite things to do and have on hand when camping!
Did you know Altoid Tins also made great little survival kits? These Mini Survival Kits are quick and simple to make, and the perfect addition to your hiking backpack, camping gear, or your car’s glovebox.
Looking for some creative and sneaky ideas for fun places to hide your jewelry, money, or other valuables? Check out these 14 Clever Money Hiding Tricks!
These Easy Garage Organization Ideas will transform your cluttered garage into a tidy, organized space in no time! No longer will you have to buy something and wonder if you have that same item somewhere in your garage… you’ll know what you’ve got and where you’ve got it.
Heading out of town or just looking for some simple ways to make your home more secure? Check out these clever DIY Home Security Tricks!
Have you ever forgotten to shut the garage door, lock the doors, or turn the coffee maker off? So have I! Thankfully, there are so many benefits of the new Smart Home Technology Trends… like helping us out when we forget a thing or two!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…
Share with us in the comments below!