Become the master of the grill this summer with this easy, flavor-packed Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe!
Do you need an easy BBQ Recipe to serve up at your next backyard cookout? Go fire up the grill!
This easy Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe is the definition of deliciousness! Plus, it’s so easy to make you might have just found your new favorite Grilling Recipe! Just a couple of ingredients, and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Barbecue Steak Bites
- Approx. 1lb. Boneless Eye of Round thin cut Steak
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove Steak from fridge and have at room temperature before preparing.
- Grill Steak on grill outside at 350-400 degrees, or inside on grill pan at medium-high heat.
- Cook Steak for 2-3 minutes on each side, lightly sprinkling with Salt & Pepper on each side while cooking.
- Remove Steak from Grill outside or Grill Pan inside, and let rest for 1 minute. Then cut into ¼ inch Bite Size squares.
- Lightly warm Barbecue Sauce in sauce pan or in microwave.
- Combine Steak Bites and Barbecue Sauce in medium bowl.
- Serve your Steak Bites with a side of Mashed Potatoes, or on a Bun topped with Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Mayo or Ranch.
This savory Grilled Mexican Style Corn will be the best Corn on the Cob you’ve ever tasted! This Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
Summertime grilling is always more fun when shrimp is involved! These delicious Shrimp Kabobs are bursting with irresistible flavors, like sweet pineapple, fresh peppers, and delicious onions. So yummy, and the ultimate Summer dinner!
Impress all of your friends at your next cook out or dinner party with this incredibly delicious and EASY Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe! Just 4 ingredients, and you’ll be the superstar of the grill!
Wondering how to make quick and easy One Pot Chili? You’ll love warming up this Fall with this savory One Pot Chili Recipe! Just dump the ingredients into your pot, heat it up, and you’re done! It’s really that easy!
That’s right… our favorite summer drink also makes a ridiculously delicious chicken marinade! The blend of savory garlic and lemonade tang make the flavors pop!
These Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and savory! Always the hit of the party!
Are you looking for that perfect dessert you can make on your upcoming camping trip? This Campfire Banana Boats Recipe is crazy delicious and the ultimate summer dessert! Just 4 easy ingredients and you’ve got such a yummy treat.