Become the master of the grill this summer with this easy, flavor-packed Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe!
Do you need an easy BBQ Recipe to serve up at your next backyard cookout? Go fire up the grill!
This easy Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe is the definition of deliciousness! Plus, it’s so easy to make you might have just found your new favorite Grilling Recipe! Just a couple of ingredients, and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need…
Barbecue Steak Bites
- Approx. 1lb. Boneless Eye of Round thin cut Steak
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove Steak from fridge and have at room temperature before preparing.
- Grill Steak on grill outside at 350-400 degrees, or inside on grill pan at medium-high heat.
- Cook Steak for 2-3 minutes on each side, lightly sprinkling with Salt & Pepper on each side while cooking.
- Remove Steak from Grill outside or Grill Pan inside, and let rest for 1 minute. Then cut into ¼ inch Bite Size squares.
- Lightly warm Barbecue Sauce in sauce pan or in microwave.
- Combine Steak Bites and Barbecue Sauce in medium bowl.
- Serve your Steak Bites with a side of Mashed Potatoes, or on a Bun topped with Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Mayo or Ranch.
This savory Grilled Mexican Style Corn will be the best Corn on the Cob you’ve ever tasted! This Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
Impress all of your friends at your next cook out or dinner party with this incredibly delicious and EASY Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe! Just 4 ingredients, and you’ll be the superstar of the grill!
That’s right… our favorite summer drink also makes a ridiculously delicious chicken marinade! The blend of savory garlic and lemonade tang make the flavors pop!
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe will revolutionize your weeknight dinner menu! You just can’t go wrong with the delicious flavors of Barbecue, Coke, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese! Go grab your Slow Cooker, and let’s get to it!
It’s time to give your Crescent Rolls a serious makeover! That’s right… with just a few delicious ingredients, you can create the perfect side for your Italian dinner this week. This Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rollsrecipe couldn’t be easier and the result is pure deliciousness!
Simplify your weeknight dinners with this savory Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe! The delicious combination of exotic Greek flavors with olives and feta cheese will be a family favorite.
What happens when you take your favorite drink, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and a Crock Pot? An over-the-top delicious meal… that happens to be crazy easy, that’s what! This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…