Did you know that Lobster is ridiculously easy to make on the grill? This Easy Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe will have your taste buds doing the happy dance all week!
Impress all of your friends at your next cook out or dinner party with this incredibly delicious and EASY Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe! Just 4 ingredients, and you’ll be the superstar of the grill!
These divine lobster tails are so easy to grill for a super-delicious lobster experience that’s speedy enough for weeknight meals, perfect for celebrations, or will win you those brownie points for a Dinner date night at home.
Are you ready for one of my favorite Grilling Recipes? Here’s what you’ll need…
Grilled Lobster Tail
- 2 Lobster Tails
- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If tails are frozen, place in large sealed Ziploc Bag and submerge in bowl of cold water until thawed.
- I like to buy pre-cut Lobster Tails, but if your tails are still whole, simply cut tails down length of hard shell using Kitchen Shears. Then use a knife to cut through the meat. (Be careful not to cut all the way through the shell)
- Preheat Grill to 400 degrees.
- Mix melted Butter and Lemon Juice in small bowl.
- Use Basting Brush to generously brush lemon-butter mixture onto meat, then lightly sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Place Lobster Tails meat-side down on grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until shell turns bright orange.
- Flip Tails onto shells (meat facing up) and again generously brush lemon-butter mixture onto meat.
- Lightly sprinkle with Salt and Pepper, and cook for 5 more minutes, or until Lobster meat is firm and opaque.
- Optional: Garnish with chopped Green Onions and serve with Lemon wedges. Enjoy! Seriously... Enjoy!!
This savory Grilled Mexican Style Corn will be the best Corn on the Cob you’ve ever tasted! This Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
Do you need an easy BBQ Recipe to serve up at your next backyard cookout? This easy Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe is the definition of deliciousness! Plus, it’s so easy to make you might have just found your new favorite Grilling Recipe!
That’s right… our favorite summer drink also makes a ridiculously delicious chicken marinade! The blend of savory garlic and lemonade tang make the flavors pop!
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe will revolutionize your weeknight dinner menu! You just can’t go wrong with the delicious flavors of Barbecue, Coke, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese! Go grab your Slow Cooker, and let’s get to it!
It’s time to give your Crescent Rolls a serious makeover! That’s right… with just a few delicious ingredients, you can create the perfect side for your Italian dinner this week. This Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rollsrecipe couldn’t be easier and the result is pure deliciousness!
Simplify your weeknight dinners with this savory Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe! The delicious combination of exotic Greek flavors with olives and feta cheese will be a family favorite.
What happens when you take your favorite drink, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and a Crock Pot? An over-the-top delicious meal… that happens to be crazy easy, that’s what! This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…