Capture your favorite Fall flavors with this Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe!
Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my Fall Favorites! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe!
With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! Are you ready to make some? Go grab your slow cooker and let’s get started!
Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Yellow Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- 2 cans Apple Pie Filling (21 oz. each)
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- ½ cup Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup
- Spray inside of Crock Pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump cans of Apple Pie Filling into bottom of Crock Pot, and spread evenly.
- Evenly drizzle ½ cup Caramel Syrup over apple pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. (break up large chunks into small crumbles using a spoon)
- Pour butter/cake crumble mixture over the Caramel/Apple Pie Filling layer in the Crock Pot, spread out evenly, and cover Crock Pot with lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve up with some Whip Cream or a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy!
I absolutely love this Easy 3 Ingredient Dump Cake Recipe. All you have to do is dump it in and walk away! How’s that for complicated? 😉 Are you ready for some Lemon Blueberry goodness?
Pucker up and get ready for some serious smiles when you make this 3 Ingredient Lemon Dump Cake Recipe for your family this week! It’s about as easy as desserts can be, and is bursting with lip-smackin’ lemon flavor!
Craving something sweet and oh so tasty? This Easy Blackberry Dump Cake Recipe is simple to make and like a little splash of Summer! Fruity, delicious, and total perfection when topped with whip cream or vanilla ice cream!
This Peach Pecan Dump Cake using fresh Peaches and Pecans is so yummy! Each bite is packed with delicious flavors: fresh peaches, cinnamon spice, buttery cake, and the perfect pecan crunch topping!
On the hunt for the perfect Fall dessert? Welcome Fall with this delicious Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe! This Apple Spice Dump Cake Recipe is so easy to make and 110% delicious! It’s the perfect grand finale to tonight’s dinner! Did I mention just 4 ingredients??
Need a quick and easy dessert? These Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! What could be yummier than strawberry and cream cheese wrapped up in a warm buttery crescent roll?
Key Lime Pie is one of my favorite desserts, so it’s no surprise these Key Lime Angel Food Cake Barstop my dessert list! What could be easier than 2 ingredients, right? Combining Key Lime Pie filling and Angel Food Cake is a recipe for success!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Cake Mix Banana Bread? Yep… you read that right! This EASY Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe is the solution for those banana bread cravings! Made with real bananas, this delicious bread is the perfect addition to your brunch or dessert menus! Plus… it really couldn’t be any easier to make than this!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…