Are you bringing the dessert to the party this year?? Wow your friends and family with these festive White Chocolate Candy Cane Cake Mix Cookies. They’re a must-have at your Christmas parties and cookie exchanges!
Infused with crushed candy canes, these cookies have a sweet peppermint crunch and are studded with irresistible white chocolate chips. Better yet, this easy Peppermint Cookies Chocolate Recipe is just 5 ingredients!
Are you ready to make these popular Christmas cookies? Here’s what you’ll need…
Peppermint Cookies Chocolate
Peppermint Cookies Chocolate Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker French Vanilla Cake Mix 1 box
- 12 ounces Premier White Morsels 1 bag
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter Canola Oil, or Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 24 full sized Candy Canes crushed 1.5 cups finely ground
- Add 12 Candy Canes to gallon sized Ziplock bag, and break down into fine pieces using rolling pin. Then repeat process with remaining 12 Candy Canes.
- Mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Butter in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in finely ground Candy Canes and White Morsels to dough with large spoon.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, form rounded balls and place on ungreased nonstick Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 7 – 9 mins at 350 degrees, or until done. Enjoy!
Craving more Easy Christmas Recipes For a Crowd? Get inspired below…
These festive Candy Cane Cake Mix Cookies are a must-have at your Christmas parties and cookie exchanges!
This festive Peppermint Candy Cane Dip is a must-have at your Christmas parties!
They’re the perfect addition to your Christmas dessert table, and you’ll watch them vanish before your eyes! These cookies can easily be modified for other holidays, too!
Who says you have to wait for ice cream? Now you can enjoy the mint chocolate decadence of your favorite ice cream… in the form of a cookie! Yes, please!
No party is complete without a fabulous punch, right? This easy Green Punch Recipe is perfect for just about any occasion… serve it on Christmas as a festive Grinch Punch, serve it on Saint Patrick’s Day as a Leprechaun punch, or serve it on Game Day or Graduation for green team colors!
Are you looking for a delicious way to warm up on a chilly day? Skip the Hot Chocolate tonight and try this delicious Hot Vanilla Recipe instead!
Love Apple Cider? Give your Cider a fun twist this year with this easy Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe!
A delicious holiday doesn’t need to be difficult! Your guests will love these easy 5 Ingredient Christmas Recipes!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
Tried this Peppermint Cookies Chocolate Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!