This Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe is a delicious weeknight meal that’s so simple to make!
With this Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe, dinner will be ready with hardly any effort! Not only is this slow cooker recipe great for busy weeknights, but it’s the perfect meal for a lazy weekend. It’s lusciously creamy and is my family’s personal favorite!
The chicken gets a chance to simmer in the alfredo sauce so it soaks up all those amazing flavors. The result? Classic comfort food that tastes like restaurant quality!
Are you ready to make this Italian pasta recipe with chicken? Here’s what you’ll do…
Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe
- 3 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts thawed
- 1 pound box Bow Tie Farfalle Pasta cooked per instructions on box
- 2 jars Alfredo Sauce 15 ounces each
- 14 ounces frozen Broccoli Florets thawed
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cook chicken in crockpot on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours (covered)
- After 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW, drain juices from crockpot.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot, and shred using 2 forks.
- Place frozen broccoli in a microwave safe bowl, and defrost in the microwave.
- Cut any large pieces of broccoli into smaller chunks.
- In extra-large mixing bowl, stir together Alfredo Sauce, Garlic Powder, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Then add Broccoli, cooked Bow Tie Pasta and shredded Chicken to sauce mixture and stir well.
- Transfer mixture back to crockpot and cook on HIGH for 30 more minutes.
- Stir before serving and ENJOY!
Craving more delicious dinner recipes and Slow Cooker Recipes? Get inspired below…
This yummy Slow Cooker Italian Herb Chicken Recipe is a the perfect quick prep weeknight dinner option! The combination of onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and melted mozzarella cheese makes this chicken Slow Cooker Recipe pretty much irresistible!
Satisfy your cravings and recreate your favorite Olive Garden experience at home with this Instant Pot Olive Garden Chicken!
This yummy Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe is way better than takeout! Just dump the ingredients into a crockpot, close the lid, and walk away!
Simplify your weeknight dinners with this savory Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe! The delicious combination of exotic Greek flavors with olives and feta cheese will be a family favorite.
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe will revolutionize your weeknight dinner menu! You just can’t go wrong with the delicious flavors of Barbecue, Coke, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese! Go grab your Slow Cooker, and let’s get to it!
Cooking a whole chicken in your slow cooker is ridiculously simple with this Easy Whole Chicken Crock Pot Recipe! Just 5 Ingredients and so delicious!
With just 4 ingredients, this slow cooker pork chops recipe is the perfect option for a quick and easy dinner!
Looking for a quick and easy Crockpot dinner this week? Satisfy your homestyle comfort food cravings with these tender and juicy country smothered pork chops!
Looking for a savory, no fuss weeknight meal? This is it! These tender and juicy Crockpot Apple Pie Pork Chops are simply irresistible!
Do you ever feel like those takeout boxes of sweet and sour pork are never enough? Skip the takeout tonight and make a big batch of your very own sweet and sour pork chops at home!
Looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner where your Crock Pot does all the work? This is it! These delicious creamy pork chops smothered in mushrooms and onions are simply irresistible!
This easy Crock Pot Beef Fajitas Recipe is the perfect solution for busy weeknights! Quick Prep and loaded with savory flavors!
This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
This Crockpot Pulled Chicken recipe is perfect for a fix and forget it delicious meal! The versatility of pulled chicken let’s you easily serve sandwiches, sliders or an entrée.
This Crock Pot Queso Chicken Recipe is like having a fiesta celebration on a plate. I love Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes, and this yummy meal has all the flavors of a true fiesta celebration packed into one family favorite entree!
Tried this Crockpot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!