This Crockpot Pulled Chicken recipe is perfect for a fix and forget it delicious meal! The versatility of pulled chicken let’s you easily serve sandwiches, sliders or an entrée.
Following is a delicious slow cooker recipe and guest post from Holly Clegg with The Healthy Cooking Blog. ENJOY!
With football season in full swing, we are all looking for a quick and easy option for tailgating. This freezer friendly Crockpot Pulled Chicken is a breeze to make when you whip it up in a slow cooker! With the versatility of this dish, you can make anything from pulled chicken nachos to sliders made on mini buns. Either way you choose they are sure to please your fellow tailgaters!
To round out the winning foodie spread be sure to include a sweet treat like this Double Chocolate Pizza using team colors for the M&M candies to add to the festive flair!
Crockpot Pulled Chicken
Crockpot Pulled Chicken! (Easy Slow Cooker Recipe)
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 12 ounces Chili Sauce 1 bottle
- 1 tablespoon light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/2 cup fat-free Chicken Broth
- 2 pounds boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- In 3 1/2-6-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except chicken in crockpot.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks.
- Return shredded chicken to crockpot, stir and serve!
Terrific Tip: Chili sauce is found where ketchup is in the grocery store. If you want to substitute ketchup for chili sauce, add 1 teaspoon chili powder to ketchup.
Looking for more delicious recipes? Check these out…
This easy Crock Pot Beef Fajitas Recipe is the perfect solution for busy weeknights! Quick Prep and loaded with savory flavors!
These easy 5 ingredient cinnamon rolls will make you want to wake up and roll out of bed!
Tried this Crockpot Pulled Chicken Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!