This Easy Southwestern Salad is simple, delicious, and packed with flavor!
On the hunt for a healthy weeknight dinner option? This Easy Southwestern Salad is packed with Spanish style rice, black beans, and peppers – perfect for a quick and easy meal or flavorful side dish. If you’re a fan of Mexican food, you’re going to LOVE this fresh option for lunch or dinner!
Are you ready for the recipe? Here’s what you’ll do…
Easy Southwestern Salad
- 1 packet Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice (8.8 ounces)
- 15 ounce can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 large head Romain Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 15 ounce can Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
- Heat Uncle Ben's Rice in microwave on high for 90 seconds and set aside.
- Add Romain Lettuce, Black Beans, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Corn, and Mexican Cheese to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 packet Uncle Ben's Rice to mixing bowl and toss all ingredients.
- Top Salad with ranch dressing, and Enjoy!
Craving more delicious Grilling Recipes? Get inspired below…
Whether you’re planning a party and need an Appetizer, need a side for Taco Tuesday, or just have a snack attack coming on… this heavenly Cowboy Caviar Recipe is for you!
This savory Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
These Easy Chicken Quesadillas are so yummy! Seriously… nothing is more satisfying after a long busy day than biting into a cheesy Quesadilla filled to overflowing with chicken, onions, and chiles.
Tried this Easy Southwestern Salad?
Share with us in the comments below!