Craving the ultimate black bean chip dip? This delicious Cowboy Caviar Recipe is bursting with fresh flavor!
What happens when you combine the delicious flavors of lime, chiles, black beans, corn, garlic, tomatoes, and onions? Caviar… cowboy style, that’s what! That’s right… you’ll end up with an over-the-top sweet and savory black bean corn dip that will keep you coming back for more!
Are you ready to make this delicious, healthy black bean dip? Here’s what you’ll need…
Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- 2 cans Black Beans, drained and rinsed (15 oz. each)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes, drained (14.5 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen Corn Kernels, thawed
- ½ cup chopped White Onion
- ½ cup chopped Green Onion
- 1 can diced Green Chiles, drained (4 oz.)
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- ¼ cup Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Juice from half a Lime
- Mix Beans, Tomatoes, Corn, White Onions, Green Onions, and Green Chiles in a large bowl.
- Add juice from half a Lime.
- Season with Garlic Salt, add Dressing and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving to allow flavors to marinate.
- Stir again just before serving, and serve with Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips for easy scooping. ENJOY!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Try serving your Cowboy Caviar with these delicious Dinner Recipes…
This savory Grilled Mexican Style Corn will be the best Corn on the Cob you’ve ever tasted! This Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
These Easy Chicken Quesadillas are so yummy! Seriously… nothing is more satisfying after a long busy day than biting into a cheesy Quesadilla filled to overflowing with chicken, onions, and chiles. Yum!
Do you need an easy BBQ Recipe to serve up at your next backyard cookout? This easy Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe is the definition of deliciousness! Plus, it’s so easy to make you might have just found your new favorite Grilling Recipe!
Craving more delicious Appetizers? Get inspired below…
Need a family-approved weeknight dinner or a party appetizer in a hurry? This easy-to-make Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs Recipe takes just 3 ingredients and is always a hit!
Are you looking for a delicious appetizer that will have everyone coming back for seconds? Not only are these BBQ Coke Little Smokies beyond delicious, but did I mention that they are only 3 ingredients?
These 3 Ingredient Crockpot Grape Jelly Meatballs are the perfect combination of sweet and savory! Always the hit of the party!
Planning a party or just looking for the ultimate appetizer? These Cranberry Kielbasa Bites will disappear before your eyes! Are you ready to make this crazy easy 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipe? Go grab your Crockpot and let’s get started!
This easy Pressure Cooker Italian Meatballs Recipe will add the most delicious meatballs to pasta night! Not only are these Instant Pot Italian Meatballs delicious with your pasta, they’re also also fabulous served up on a hoagie roll as a meatball sub!
Every great party begins with great food! Get your next gathering kicked off with a delicious bang when you serve these easy and delicious Party Appetizers for a Crowd!