Just a few shakes of this Best Dry Dog Shampoo will quickly neutralize those stinky dog smells!
Bath time can be a stressful process for us and our pets. Many dogs will go to great lengths to avoid baths, trust me… I know! That’s why I love using dry dog shampoo to deodorize my dog in-between baths!
Now you can save BIG and make your own natural Lavender Dry Dog Shampoo with essential oils for a fraction of the cost of the store bought!
So are you ready to say so-long to stinky dog smells? Let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your scented dry dog shampoo…
Best Dry Dog Shampoo
What You’ll Need To Make Your Dry Dog Shampoo:
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup baking soda
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Parmesan Cheese Shaker Top
- Regular Mouth Mason Jar
What You’ll Do:
- In small mixing bowl, stir together baking soda, cornstarch and essential oil drops until well combined.
- Transfer to your regular-mouth mason jar, and screw on an old parmesan shaker lid on top.
- Sprinkle the shampoo on your dog’s coat. Make sure to shield their face, nose and eyes, when sprinkling it on. Rub the dry shampoo into the coat.
- Then thoroughly brush your dog to get the rest of the shampoo off of the fur.
- Finally! Your dog smells good again.
Looking for more fun DIY ideas? Get inspired below…
Skip those smells with just a few sprays of this easy copycat DIY Lavender Poo Pourri Recipe!
Just a few sprays of this easy Orange Citrus Poo Pourri Recipe will neutralize bathroom smells wherever you are!
This Peppermint Poo Pourri Recipe is such a brilliant way to hide those stinky bathroom odors before they ever start!!
So, are grocery bags taking over your kitchen? Take control of the clutter with this easy DIY Grocery Bag Dispenser! This Grocery Bag Dispenser is perfect for use in the kitchen, around the house, on a road trip, camping, and even in your RV. Above all, prepare to have your life simplified!
So don’t miss out! Join us to get the latest DIY Thrill Projects, Easy Recipes, DIY Hacks and more right here…
Tried this Best Dry Dog Shampoo Recipe? Or have you ever used Dry Dog Shampoo before?
Share with us in the comments below!