A BIG thank you to Amora Coffee for sponsoring today’s post: Best Coffee Rub for Steak!
Looking for a quick and easy homemade steak rub? I’ve got just the thing! This delicious blend of rich coffee, sweet brown sugar, and flavorful seasonings will revolutionize steak night at your home. Why buy store-bought blends when you can make the Best Coffee Rub for Steak at home?
It’s quick and simple to make, and perfect for grilling season! You can even make up an extra batch to give as a gift in a jar for your foodie friends!
So skip the steakhouse this weekend, and grill up some delicious steaks at home for a fraction of the cost. The coffee infused rub will add SO much richness and depth to your meat!
So what type of coffee should you use for your coffee rub? Well, my personal favorite is Amora Coffee!
If you’re a coffee lover like me that values quality, Amora Coffee tops the charts! With eight custom gourmet blends to choose from, you’ll love the selection of coffees that can be shipped right to your door!
Personalized Subscription: Isn’t running out of coffee the worst feeling ever? Amora makes staying stocked up on your favorite coffee easy! When you start a subscription to your preferred coffee, you can set it and forget it! Just specify what coffee you want and how often you want it. You’ll get freshly roasted coffee delivered right to your doorstep! Now that’s something to celebrate!
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better… it just did! Go get a FREE bag of Amora coffee and only pay $1 for shipping HERE. How’s that for a sweet deal!?
So are you ready for the recipe? Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this homemade coffee rub for steak…
Best Coffee Rub for Steak
Best Coffee Rub for Steak
- 1/2 cup ground Amora Coffee
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Pour ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk well to combine thoroughly.
- Then transfer your rub mix into a mason jar.
- When you're ready to make steaks, coat both sides of a 3/4 – 1 lb. steak with 1/4 cup coffee rub. I recommend letting your steaks sit at room temperature for 30 minutes after applying the rub, before grilling.
- When it's time to grill, preheat your grill to 375 degrees.
- Once grill is heated, cook steak for 4 minutes on each side, or until done to your preferences.
So what are you waiting for? Start discovering new coffees you’ll love today!!
Go check out Amora Coffee HERE.
So have you tried this Best Coffee Rub for Steak yet?
Share with us in the comments below!