This refreshing Strawberry Slushie Recipe is the perfect drink for those hot summer months! Talk about delicious!
Not only is this delicious slush is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day, but it’s sure to refresh you any day of the year! Just blend 3 ingredients into your blender, and you’re ready to serve up some sweet frozen strawberry bliss!
Are you ready for the recipe? Go grab your blender, and let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll do…
Strawberry Slushie Recipe
- 3¼ cups Strawberry Fanta
- 16 medium Frozen Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- Pour 1½ cups of Strawberry Fanta into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- When ready to make your slushie, add 1¾ cups liquid Strawberry Fanta, 16 Frozen Strawberries, 2 tablespoons Sugar, and all of your frozen Strawberry Fanta cubes to a blender.
- Blend until well combined, and serve with a spoon or straw. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
So are you craving more delicious Recipes? Get inspired below…
Enjoy a little taste of the tropics with this easy Tropical Slush Recipe!
You’ve just come across your new favorite summer go-to beverage… this Red Bull Slushie Recipe!
Skip a trip to the convenience store and beat the heat at home with this thirst-quenching Cherry Slush Recipe!
Craving an icy cold drink? You’ll fall in love with this outrageously delicious Lemon Slush Recipe!
Got a party coming up? This Strawberry Punch Recipe is so simple to make and the ultimate party drink to serve up at your next get-together!
Now are you ready to meet my favorite new shake? Let me introduce you to Strawberry Coconut bliss! That’s right… this Strawberry Coconut Protein Shake Recipe is like a little splash of fruity tropical heaven! Simple to make and oh-so delicious!
So have you tried this Strawberry Slushie Recipe yet?
Share with us in the comments below!