This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #CallAnEatible #SkittlesHomegating #CollectiveBias
You will love this insanely delicious Easy Football Party Dip using Skittles®!
It’s once again football season! Football parties call for great food, right? Cheer on your favorite team this year with this Easy Football Party Dip with your favorite team’s colors!
When you combine cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and Skittles, you’re in for something seriously tasty! Skittles are one of my favorite ways to incorporate my team’s colors into our family’s game time spread. Just add some fruit for dipping on the side, and you’re ready to go!
Are you ready to make some Easy Football Party Dip? Let’s get started!
First things first… I headed over to my local Fry’s Marketplace to pick up a bag of Skittles on the candy aisle…
Then it was time to make some delicious dip!
Easy Football Party Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 brick Cream Cheese (8 oz), softened to room temperature
- 1 container Marshmallow Creme (7 oz)
- 1 large bag Original Skittles (15.4 oz)
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- White Icing or Writing Gel
- Optional: 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Add softened Cream Cheese, Marshmallow Creme, and optional Vanilla to medium mixing bowl, and mix until well combined. (Easy Tip: dip spoon in hot water prior to scooping out marshmallow creme)
- Transfer mixture to oval dish and spread out evenly.
- Carefully cover dish with plastic wrap, then transfer to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap, and cover dip with Chocolate Sprinkles until no remaining dip is showing.
- Then draw on football laces and lines with white writing gel.
- Add a border of Skittles in your favorite team’s colors, and you’re done.
Wasn’t that so easy? Add your favorite fruits on the side for dipping and enjoy!
What are your favorite treats to serve at your Football Parties?
Leave a comment & share!