Your guests will love this Blue Baby Shower Punch Recipe. It’s fizzy and frothy with a hint of sweet pineapple!
This Blue Hawaiian Punch Baby Shower Recipe is quick and simple to make and SO delicious. Pour the Sprite over the ice cream scoops and watch it foam… then add some adorable Rubber Duckies to swim around in your punch bowl! Guests LOVE it!
Are you ready to make this delicious blue punch recipe with Sprite? Here’s what you’ll do…
Blue Baby Shower Punch Recipe
You can score Free Gift Cards or PayPal Money every time you shop! Do you use this app, too??
- 1 gallon Berry Typhoon Blue Hawaiian Punch, chilled (3.78L)
- 6 ounces Dole Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 10 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 liters Sprite, chilled
- Pour Blue Hawaiian Punch and Pineapple Juice into punch bowl, and give it a stir.
- Add 10 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream to punch bowl.
- Pour 2-liter of Sprite over ice cream scoops and watch it foam!
- Add Rubber Ducks to float around and you're done! Enjoy!
Planning a Baby Shower? Check out my favorite tips to get FREE Baby Shower Gifts and Party Supplies!!