This Pressure Cooker Applesauce Recipe made from fresh apples is so delicious and ridiculously easy to make!
Looking for a quick and easy way to make homemade applesauce? Go grab your Instant Pot! This Pressure Cooker Applesauce Recipe is done in a fraction of the time that it would take to make applesauce on the stove or crockpot! Plus… it will make your home smell AMAZING! It’s such a healthy snack, and even the kiddos will love it!
Once you taste this homemade applesauce, you’ll have a hard time going back to store-bought! It’s fresh, simple to make, and easily adaptable to your tastes… like doubling up on the cinnamon for extra flavor! It’s definitely a favorite with our family. Are you ready to make some Pressure Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce, too?
Oh, and did I mention it’s just 5 Ingredients?
Here’s what you’ll do…
Pressure Cooker Applesauce Recipe
- 10-12 medium Gala Apples (approx. 4 pounds)
- 2 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp. granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Peel and core Apples.
- Cut peeled Apples into small thin pieces.
- Place Water, Apples, Cinnamon, Sugar, and Vanilla into Pressure Cooker and stir with large wooden spoon until well combined.
- Instant Pot Cooking Instructions: Cook on Manual, High Pressure, 8 minutes
- Crock Pot Pressure Cooker Instructions: Select Beans/Chili, High Pressure, 8 minutes, Start
- Once Apples are done, naturally release pressure before removing lid.
- Allow Apples to cool in Pressure Cooker for 10 more minutes .
- Place a large colander in kitchen sink and line with two to three large pieces of cheese cloth.
- Transfer cooked Apples from Pressure Cooker into cheese cloth lined colander.
- Pick up cheese cloth from corners, twist at the top, and strain excess water from cooked apples.
- Transfer drained Apples to large mixing bowl.
- For chunkier apple sauce, mash with a potato masher. For smoother apple sauce, mix with a hand mixer until desired consistency.
- Transfer to mason jars and store in refrigerator. Enjoy once chilled!
In the Fridge: Store up to 5 days.
In the Freezer: Store up to 3 months.
What You’ll Need For This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Instant Pot Recipes? Get inspired below…
Need a family-approved weeknight dinner or a party appetizer in a hurry? This easy-to-make Instant Pot BBQ Meatballs Recipe takes just 3 ingredients and is always a hit!
This easy Pressure Cooker Italian Meatballs Recipe will add the most delicious meatballs to pasta night! Not only are these Instant Pot Italian Meatballs delicious with your pasta, they’re also also fabulous served up on a hoagie roll as a meatball sub!
Looking for some more fun Apple Recipes? Get inspired below…
We all know that dessert doesn’t need to be complicated to be delicious, right? Not only is this Cranberry Apple Dump Cake so easy to make, it tastes amazing! Add a little vanilla ice cream and it will disappear before your eyes!
Enjoy the Pressure Cooker Applesauce Recipe?? Than you’ll love these crescent rolls! These easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites are insanely delicious, combing the incredibly yummy flavors of caramel and apple to make the ultimate dessert!
The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! Are you ready to make some? Go grab your slow cooker and let’s get started!
This Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Cider Recipe is the perfect beverage to serve this holiday season at your Fall Parties and Christmas celebrations, and will instantly become a family favorite! Just dump 5 easy ingredients into your Crock Pot and you’re done!