One Pot Chili Recipe
This One Pot Chili Recipe is the perfect dinner for those busy weeknights! So easy, and you'll only need one pot!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 30 ounces Black Beans drained (two 15 oz. cans)
- 15 ounces Pinto Beans drained
- 15.25 ounces Dark Red Kidney Beans drained
- 30 ounces Tomato Sauce two 15 oz. cans
- 20 ounces Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies 10 oz. per can
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne
Pre heat Dutch Oven on medium heat for a few minutes.
Drain cans of Pinto Beans, Black Beans, and Kidney Beans. Then add beans to Dutch Oven and stir.
Dump cans of Rotel Diced Tomatoes and cans of Tomato Sauce into Dutch Oven. Stir thoroughly.
Add Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Salt, Pepper, Cumin, and Cayenne to chili. Stir well.
Cook chili on medium - high heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Dish into bowls and garnish with shredded cheese and chopped chives. Enjoy!