Easy Southwestern Salad
This Easy Southwestern Salad is packed with Spanish style rice, black beans, and peppers - perfect for a quick and easy meal or flavorful side dish.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 packet Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice 8.8 ounces
- 15 ounce can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 large head Romain Lettuce chopped
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 15 ounce can Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
Heat Uncle Ben's Rice in microwave on high for 90 seconds and set aside.
Add Romain Lettuce, Black Beans, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Corn, and Mexican Cheese to a large mixing bowl.
Add 1 packet Uncle Ben's Rice to mixing bowl and toss all ingredients.
Top Salad with ranch dressing, and Enjoy!