This delicious Chicken Quesadilla Recipe is such a fun and easy weeknight meal!
These Easy Chicken Quesadillas are so yummy! Seriously… nothing is more satisfying after a long busy day than biting into a cheesy Quesadilla filled to overflowing with chicken, onions, and chiles. 🙂
This Chicken Quesadilla Recipe is so easy to make, I’ve decided to make my Quesadillas at home in the future and skip those expensive restaurant bills. Are you ready to experience a little bite of heaven? Here’s what you’ll need…
Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- Package of Soft Taco Flour Tortillas (10 tortillas per package)
- 1 can Green Chiles (4 oz.)
- 1 White Onion (Sauteed)
- 2 bags shredded Mexican Cheese (8 oz. each)
- 1 cooked Rotisserie Chicken (Shredded)
- Remove skin from Rotisserie Chicken, and discard.
- Shred Rotisserie Chicken meat using two forks, and set aside.
- Slice onion, and sauté in nonstick pan over medium heat in ¼ cup olive oil, then set aside.
- Heat large flat frying pan on stove over medium-high heat.
- Brown 1 side of tortilla for 30 seconds, flip and brown opposite side of tortilla for 30 seconds, flip and begin building your quesadilla!
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on half of tortilla.
- Spread out 2 tsp. Green Chiles on top of cheese.
- Place 1 tbsp. sautéed onions on top of chiles.
- Spread out 2 tbsp. shredded Chicken over onions.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on top of chicken.
- Close up tortilla, press down on top with spatula, and cook for 15 more seconds on each side.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and you're done!
- Serve with a side of sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Dinner Recipes? Get inspired below…
This savory Grilled Mexican Style Corn will be the best Corn on the Cob you’ve ever tasted! This Mexican Corn is the just like the corn you can get from the authentic street vendors in Mexico. Seasoned to perfection and exploding with flavor!
Who doesn’t love a wallet full of gift cards… and they’re even better when they’re FREE! Check out these Easy Ways to Earn Free Grocery Gift Cards!
Wondering how to make quick and easy One Pot Chili? You’ll love warming up this Fall with this savory One Pot Chili Recipe! Just dump the ingredients into your pot, heat it up, and you’re done! It’s really that easy!
Simplify your weeknight dinners with this savory Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe! The delicious combination of exotic Greek flavors with olives and feta cheese will be a family favorite.
Looking for an easy dinner recipe that your whole family will love? This yummy Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe is way better than takeout! This easy diner is seriously easy to make. Just dump the ingredients into a crockpot, close the lid, and walk away!
It’s time to give your Crescent Rolls a serious makeover! That’s right… with just a few delicious ingredients, you can create the perfect side for your Italian dinner this week. This Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rollsrecipe couldn’t be easier and the result is pure deliciousness!
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Recipe will revolutionize your weeknight dinner menu! You just can’t go wrong with the delicious flavors of Barbecue, Coke, Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese! Go grab your Slow Cooker, and let’s get to it!
Impress all of your friends at your next cook out or dinner party with this incredibly delicious and EASY Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe! Just 4 ingredients, and you’ll be the superstar of the grill!
What happens when you take your favorite drink, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and a Crock Pot? An over-the-top delicious meal… that happens to be crazy easy, that’s what! This delicious Crock Pot Lemonade Chicken Recipe is just the perfect blend of savory, and will fast become a family favorite!
Do you need an easy BBQ Recipe to serve up at your next backyard cookout? This easy Barbecue Steak Bites Recipe is the definition of deliciousness! Plus, it’s so easy to make you might have just found your new favorite Grilling Recipe!
That’s right… our favorite summer drink also makes a ridiculously delicious chicken marinade! The blend of savory garlic and lemonade tang make the flavors pop!