Got a cookie craving? These Dark Chocolate Caramel Cookies are the ultimate guilty pleasures!
Who doesn’t love a decadent chocolate cookie? Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies! The combination of rich dark chocolate and gooey caramel is always a good thing! Even better… these cookies are only 4 ingredients!
Bake up a batch of these easy, decadent cookies this week… you won’t regret it. 🙂 Are you ready for the recipe? Here’s what you’ll need…
Dark Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- ½ cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 bag Milky Way Minis (10.5 oz.)
- Mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil in large mixing bowl.
- Remove Milky Way Minis from wrappers and chop each Mini into 4 pieces.
- Add chopped Milky Way Minis to dough and stir by hand until well combined.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After dough has chilled, form into rounded balls and place on ungreased nonstick Cookie Sheet.
- Bake 7 – 9 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from oven, and after a few minutes transfer cookies to cooling racks. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Desserts? Get inspired below…
Chocolate lovers unite! Perfect for parties, filling that cookie jar, packing in school lunches, or just satisfying those late night cookie cravings… these 4 ingredient decadent cookies have a way of disappearing as fast as you can make them!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is super easy and crazy delicious! This delicious cookie is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Who says you have to wait for ice cream? Now you can enjoy the mint chocolate decadence of your favorite ice cream… in the form of a cookie! Yes, please! This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe couldn’t be easier, either… just 6 quick ingredients, and you’re done!
Looking for an easy and deliciously addictive dessert to make for that upcoming birthday party? These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth! Just 5 ingredients, and you’re ready to party!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! I know it sounds crazy, but they have no flour and no butter… and they are still so yummy! With just 4 ingredients, they’re so easy to make!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…