These delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies will melt in your mouth!
Give your traditional Peanut Butter Cookies a seriously delicious makeover with these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!
I know it sounds crazy, but they have no flour and no butter… and they are still so yummy! With just 4 ingredients, they’re so easy to make.
Friends and family will keep coming back for more! 🙂 Are you ready to make some cookies?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix together the Peanut Butter, Sugar, and Egg by spoon in a medium mixing bowl and stir well.
- Place dough in fridge to chill for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, roll dough into small balls, and place on ungreased Cookie Sheet.
- Using a fork, gently press down on top of each cookie ball. Once each way to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes, or until done.
- Immediately after removing from oven, place 15 - 20 chocolate chips in the center of each cookie
- Allow to cool before serving, Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Desserts? Get inspired below…
This Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Recipe is super easy and crazy delicious! This delicious cookie is the perfect solution for weeknight desserts, parties, and of course those late night cravings!
Who doesn’t love a decadent chocolate cookie? Take your love for dark chocolate to a whole new level with these Midnight Milky Way infused cake mix cookies! The combination of rich dark chocolate and gooey caramel is always a good thing! Even better… these cookies are only 4 ingredients!
Who says you have to wait for ice cream? Now you can enjoy the mint chocolate decadence of your favorite ice cream… in the form of a cookie! Yes, please! This Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe couldn’t be easier, either… just 6 quick ingredients, and you’re done!
Nothing satisfies your sweet tooth quite like this Lemon Cake Mix Cookies Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, these Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and the perfect combination of tart and sweet.
Looking for an easy and deliciously addictive dessert to make for that upcoming birthday party? These Birthday Cake Mix Cookies taste like a little birthday celebration is happening right inside your mouth! Just 5 ingredients, and you’re ready to party!
A cookie doesn’t need to be complicated to be ridiculously delicious! You’ll love this easy Snickers Cookie Recipe! Did I mention just 2 ingredients? What are you waiting for… it’s time to meet your new favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie!