Are you ready to be energized and recharged with this crazy delicious Red Bull Slushie Recipe?
You’ve just come across your new favorite summer go-to beverage… this Red Bull Slushie Recipe!
It’s one part ice cold deliciousness, one part Red Bull pick-me-up. Two simple ingredients to give you the ultimate summer kick in the pants!
Red Bull Slushie Recipe
- 2 cans of Red Bull (8.4 oz. each)
- 4 ice Cubes
- Pour 1 can of Red Bull into a shallow freezer-friendly dish or Ice Cube Tray and place in the freezer overnight.
- Place other Red Bull can in refrigerator to chill.
- Once Red Bull in the dish or ice cube tray has frozen, scoop out and transfer to a blender.
- Then pour in chilled Red Bull can from the refrigerator to blender + add 4 ice cubes.
- Blend until well combined, and transfer to glass or Mason Jar. ENJOY!
Craving more delicious Recipes? Get inspired below…
Enjoy a little taste of the tropics with this easy Tropical Slush Recipe! This delicious Tropical Slush is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day, but is sure to refresh you any day of the year! You are about to develop a fresh crush… on this amazing slush!
Craving an icy cold drink? You’ll fall in love with this outrageously delicious Lemon Slush Recipe! This Lemonade Slush Recipe is so easy to make and super delicious… a must for all lemonade lovers! Prepare to taste the best frozen lemonade ever!
This Tropical Party Punch Recipe is has such a fun tropical vibe that will create a little paradise for your taste buds. The best part? It’s just 3 ingredients, and you’ve got the hit of the party!
Are you looking for that perfect dessert you can make on your upcoming camping trip? This Campfire Banana Boats Recipe is crazy delicious and the ultimate dessert! Just 4 easy ingredients and you’ve got some seriously delicious dessert.
Looking for a tasty way to cool down on a hot day? These 19 Easy Summer Drink Recipes are so simple to make and the frozen chill will cool you off in no time! Get ready for some seriously delicious summer refreshment!
Find more fun DIY Tips and Tricks here…