Prepare to have your taste buds blown away by this insanely delicious Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe!
Add a fun and unique twist to your cinnamon rolls with this easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe! These delicious Cinnamon Roll Waffles are so EASY to make, and perfect for weekend breakfast, holiday brunch, or delicious birthday morning waffles!
After drizzling with decadent icing, they are guaranteed to send your tastebuds over-the-top! They’ll even make you want to hug your waffle iron… just make sure it’s unplugged first! 🙂
- How to Earn FREE Grocery Gift Cards!
- How to Earn Free Walmart Gift Cards!
- Easy 5 Ingredient Cookie Recipes!
Cinnamon Roll Waffles Recipe
- 1 container Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- Plug in and heat up waffle iron.
- Separate cinnamon rolls into 5 slices (see perforation on the dough).
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one slice onto waffle iron.
- Gently close lid, and cook approx. 90 seconds, or until done (length of cook time will depend on how crispy you like your waffles).
- Repeat instructions above, cooking 1 waffle at a time.
- Top with maple syrup, or microwave icing in a microwave safe dish for approx. 20 seconds and drizzle on top. Enjoy!
Need a simple breakfast in a jiffy? There is nothing quite as easy and delicious as Scrambled Eggs in a Mug! Skip the expensive protein options and fill up on these delicious Scrambled Eggs in a Mug. Go grab a coffee mug and some eggs, and check out this fun recipe!
How would you like to enjoy a fusion of flavorful fresh fruit, yogurt, and oats every morning? This Overnight Oatmeal Recipe will leave you refreshed and energized to start your day. This is by far my favorite way to eat oatmeal for Breakfast. You’ll love it!
Now are you ready to meet my favorite new shake? Let me introduce you to Strawberry Coconut bliss! That’s right… this Strawberry Coconut Protein Shake Recipe is like a little splash of fruity tropical heaven! Simple to make and oh-so delicious!
Need a quick and easy dessert? These Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! What could be yummier than strawberry and cream cheese wrapped up in a warm buttery crescent roll?
Are you craving a seriously delicious lemon pastry? This heavenly mouthwatering 3-Ingredient Lemon Crescent will have you coming back for more! It’s creamy lemon filling wrapped up in a crescent and covered in powdered sugar… you just can’t go wrong! You’ll absolutely love this Easy Lemon Crescent Rolls Recipe!
Cake Mix Banana Bread? Yep… you read that right! This EASY Cake Mix Banana Bread Recipe is the solution for those banana bread cravings! Made with real bananas, this delicious bread is the perfect addition to your brunch or dessert menus! Plus… it really couldn’t be any easier to make than this!